Monday, May 02, 2005

Technical Difficulties

As I finished up the third and final installment of What if she had given me a chance, something happened and well, half of the document was deleted. I want to redo it now, but alas I am being observed yet again tomorrow and well, I guess I need to prepare, eventhough I know the outcome before it even occurs. No, I am not clairvoyant. I know my boss, and well lets just say I know were I stand at this school. Not that I am bitter, I just want to print something up and get to sleep, I worked for several hours installing a new car seat yesterday, or rather I mostly watched while a 77 year old man did most of the work, but thats another story, left for another time. I will return soon with several posts to take up the slack.

Peace
C

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?