Monday, November 28, 2005
There is nothing more paradoxical than an empty classroom.
& fights / anger / love / youth
faded , fleeting images, emotions, lives
begging someone to take hold
& rekindle some flames of desire
to yearn for knowledge
Tis the season....
I want some cool shit. Sorry. I know how that must sound but I want some cool shit for Christmas. I do not want to give anyone a list, I still like surprises, but please, get me some cool shit. I will give a list of things I DO NOT WANT.
1. World Peace, lets face it, we do not get along, why fake it, if I wanted to try to believe in something fake I would buy the fake that it really was an orgasm she had.
3. Books you think I will like
4. Slipper socks, what the hell are they anyway? They are too flimsy to wear to throw out the garbage and too bulky to stick into real slippers
5. cutesey nic nacks - They aren't that cute.
This has been only a partial list, I may add to it, but just get me some cool shit. Thanks.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
1. I got a few days off, 2. I got a pecan crunch cheese pie with my name on it, 3 I do not have to venture out on black Friday, 4....Well we are a hell of a lot closer to Christmas
Monday, November 14, 2005
Vinnie The Banker and Advice on Women
My hat is off to you Vinnie and my prayers are with you wherever you are I know you are still chasing those skirts.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Man Shot Dead After 50 Cent Movie Screening