Monday, November 14, 2005

Vinnie The Banker and Advice on Women

Vinnie the banker, once said to me, that you should treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore. I do not know how sage that advice is, but it worked well for him. I guess the words have been distilled to their most base, but essentially the core of it is to do the opposite, to be ironic. There is a book entitled "How to Be the Jerk Women Love" and it describes ways to be a jerk, and according to the writer, it works and women throw themselves at him. A really hot chick, well you cant put her on a pedestal, she is used to it and will eat that shit up. So you got to knock her down a few pegs. It works. To what end I don't know. Head games suck, true, but sometimes my friends they are the only game in town and you can have a hell of a good time playing.

My hat is off to you Vinnie and my prayers are with you wherever you are I know you are still chasing those skirts.

C

Comments:
Greengirl feels you always treat a woman like a lady which is why she'll be your friend til the end and back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?