Monday, November 28, 2005

Tis the season....


I want some cool shit. Sorry. I know how that must sound but I want some cool shit for Christmas. I do not want to give anyone a list, I still like surprises, but please, get me some cool shit. I will give a list of things I DO NOT WANT.

1. World Peace, lets face it, we do not get along, why fake it, if I wanted to try to believe in something fake I would buy the fake that it really was an orgasm she had.

2. Ties.

3. Books you think I will like

4. Slipper socks, what the hell are they anyway? They are too flimsy to wear to throw out the garbage and too bulky to stick into real slippers

5. cutesey nic nacks - They aren't that cute.

This has been only a partial list, I may add to it, but just get me some cool shit. Thanks.

Peace All
C

Comments:
ahhhh, Maurice realizes he took care of all of that shit already ! You read my mind, dude.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?