Saturday, June 25, 2005

Stranded In Beautiful Downtown West Nyack With A Spinner 2

She walked over to her entertainment center and bent over and retrieved a phone book that had been lying midst some magazines. I was hoping it took her longer to find it. I was enjoying the view. I found the number of the car service and told the dispatcher the problem. I didn’t know the car number but I described the guy. The dispatcher called the driver. The driver had been on calls since he dropped me off. He said he found the wallet earlier and was going to drop it off at dispatch at the end of his shift. I gave the dispatcher my address and he said he’d have the driver swing by in a few minutes.

“You left your wallet in the cab?” she asked.
“Seems so. Damn I guess I was still a bit shaken up from the accident.”
“Like I said I would have been a basket case.”
“Hey well I can say it was worth it all meeting you tonight.”

Slick, aren’t I?

She sat close to me and held my hand. I must admit I am a bit embarrassed but I got an instant erection. I wouldn’t have had an opportunity to use it, and had no intentions prior to meeting her that I would even have to option, but things were looking up nevertheless.
I went downstairs to wait for the car service guy. He had doubled parked the car and was walking up to the building as I got outside. He handed me the wallet.

“Damn this is some night.” I gave him 5 bucks for being a good guy about it all.
He smiled broadly, “hey but at least your up in there.” He pointed to a the building
behind me. “Hah? Hah?” he winked and walked away. At least somebody thought I was
getting laid.

Comments:
damn this is racey stuff,son...you da man C.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?