Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Florida Photos

I used to be into photography. When I went on my senior trip in High School I had taken my rangefinder (couldn't afford an SLR at the time) and t en rolls of 36. I basically remember a camera in front of my face.



This is one of my favorite shots. I took this shot in Florida, at Disney World.

The shot below, I have been acused of not actually taking this one because it looks like a "post card" but I don't care I think its a great shot.


You may sense a theme. I don't like to put myself in my pictures. I like to compose, and take shots of the natural beauty of what attracted my eye in the first place.

This shot was the hardest to get, the amount of tourists that walked down this tunnel was amazing, it got to the point where I composed my shot, stood there and when it was almost clear, I shouted for the others to wait a second, that was all it took, 200 speed film, one shot, indoors with typical flash for fill in purposes.

I haven't taken as many pictures on subsequent trips, now I let my wife take the pictures, I rather enjoy the experience though, when it is over, I wished that I had taken as many shots as I did when I had gone to Florida for my first time.

Peace

C


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?