Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Orleans Looking Back

As I sit here writing this blog, I am thinking of my vacation taken last month. It is hard to realize, to accept, that the beauty and wonder of this great city has been destroyed. The sites were grand, the spirit of the people unquenchable, and I know that in time, it will thrive again. I know there are other blogs that have more heartfelt words about this tragedy, and some are doing something about it, I can only offer these paltry words of hope, and my deepest sympathy for those who have experienced loss, and my empathy. My prayers are with you all.

Comments:
Well said !
NOLA was one of Maurice's favorite haunts. It will rise again - there's too much spirit there !
 
All the more excuse for new blues music.

The Philosophical Question of the Day (PQD) Blog
Answer a Question. Subscribe to the Alert.
http://pqd.negativespace.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?