Saturday, September 10, 2005

SEPTEMBER 10th

Today my mother would have been 64 if she were still alive. I am reminded of her absence more on this day than on the day she lost her battle at age 59. As I spoke, just a short while ago, with a friend of mine, she had said that Sandra (my mother) was looking down on me. I said "she always did" and my friend clarified that she meant that my mother was "watching over" me. It is interesting how at times we least expect it how our subconscious just grabs hold of the situation. Regardless of our relationship she is gone, and she is indeed missed, and her memory will always go on. We cant choose our parents, they cant choose us, and sometimes, we cant stop loving them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?