Saturday, September 17, 2005

untitled

Sometimes I feel like the world is closing in, sometimes it is
sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I am
why do I suffer at my job, need to put in nearly 20 more years, if I make it that long
to enjoy what? A pension?
Right now I can barely making ends meet
suffering the wrath of careless and thankless masses
why do I bother?
my job sucks
and hangs
dangling
on a precipice of madness
and hoplessness
like my life
marriage has become something akin to being roomates
who occasionally fuck
we pass silently between arguments
and I wonder if we will make it
I wonder if I care
most times I dont
and that is probably worse
The walls are moving closer again, and the air is becoming heavier
it is hard to breathe
maybe today I will stop.......

Comments:
Maurice wants to remind you that when all appears hopeless, you still have your family of friends !
 
Greengirl raises her glass to Sandra!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?