Thursday, October 13, 2005

It Can't Always Rain...?

The past weather that we have been subjected to here in the northeast is of Biblical proportions, or at least the stuff from films. The mood is dour and dreary and depressing and dank and....sorry to be alliterative, but I was reminded of the line of a song that the main character (who is dead throughout the movie) sings in the Crow. Also, the lines uttered by Travis Bickle in one of my favorite films where he hopes, prays even that a rain will come one day to wash the filfth away.

Are these those rains?

One thing is for certain if they say our reservoirs are in need of more rain I will strangle that weather dude. My windshield wipers suck, and I drive a long way. And well, I hate umbrellas, so I am going around soggy. I hate being soggy. I do like the rain, to listen to at night, but hey, not all friggin week, I wonder if it will ever stop and them am reminded of a memorable line, in a mostly forgettable movie. Hey, it can't always rain.

Peace
C

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?