Saturday, April 22, 2006

To Shave or Not To Shave

To Shave or Not To Shave

No sorry nothing perverted here, I was just wondering if I should shave my goatee. I grew it about ten years ago, so many people that know me, including my wife only know me with the goatee. I wonder if it would be too much a shock to the system to go baby bottom on them, and the only one who will probably read this is Maurice, because like me he seems to have too much time on his hands. :oP

I grew my facial hair ten years ago for two reasons. The first reason was that when I would date, I looked too young. I was mid twenties and looked about twenty with my big round baby face. I never had grown a moustache, let alone a beard and didn’t even consider it until one holiday break I decided I was too lazy to shave and let my whole face grow like the wolf man, and when I had to comb my face; decided maybe I should shave and I did. I shaved around my chin and nose and crafted a goatee.

Some who knew me say it looks better than baby bottom C, but I was wondering since now I look older than my mid-thirties should I shave it all off and start again?

I am open to suggestion.
Peace
C

Comments:
Greengirl thought you grew it for her. Darnit. LOL
 
Maurice was scared of you when you didn't have one. Keep it !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?