Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Whatever happened to Infinie Fortune?

Sometimes I wonder about what happened to people I knew at one point in my life and the other day I thought about Infinie Fortune. The last time I remember seeing him was about ten years ago when he was a student in my school. He was never my student though he loved the fact that my last name means chestnuts. My friend, who was his teacher, told the class that the word in Italian for Chestnuts (the word came up in a story they were doing in class) was Castagna. I was well known in the school, and when he heard this he wanted to go and call me chestnut. I didn’t know this at the time, I found out after I saw him at Walbaums where he met my girlfriend at the time.

My girlfriend was a petite young black female, and when we went to his line his eyes lit when he saw her and tried to rap to her, and then saw me. He greeted me by calling me chestnuts and asked if Anna was my wifey.
After that night he wanted updates about me and wifey, I guess he wanted dibs if we broke up, I don’t know. Now I am no longer with said wifey and no longer in that same school. The store is now a Best Buy and over ten years have passed. I haven’t thought about him before, but I wonder, whatever happened to Infinie Fortune?

Comments:
A real blast from the past - the last Maurice heard, he was dating a beautiful spinner named Anna.
 
Greengirl can't wait to read Maurice's blog. He's the "entertainer." & C is a huggable chestnut.
 
Couldn't help but read your blog. Are you reffering to Infinie fortune from NY?
 
Are you reffering to Infinie Fortune from NY?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?