Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wrong Side Of Thirty

On the wrong side of Thirty
& going nowhere fast
I often wonder why I want my miserable days to last
Diabetes/Hypertension/Apnea
Weigh me down now as does self attained obesity
The cards have been stacked against me by fate and fork
Still I crawl & struggle & somehow survive
To be eaten away by the cancer called
Dysfunctional relationship
Absence of family
Dirth of friends I never let inside
If I opened the door would they enter?
My mind is a dangerous place
That I live in alone
Solitary confinement
Battling evil thoughts
That try to push me over the edge
& descend further into madness
as my body rots
from excess
& heredity
On the wrong side of Thirty
Closer to One Hundred
Though I prefer the suffering to a quick end.


D.V.Castagna

Comments:
Say What!!! Greengirl knows for a fact that you have a lot of friends. Why does this say that you have no friends? Greengirl is MAD! Okay now she's over herself. She says she loves you!
 
"Absence of family
Dirth of friends I never let inside
If I opened the door would they enter?"

Of course - the doors couldn't keep us from crashing in !!! To know Cee is to love you, and Maurice knows he and your crew are there for you at all times !

You da man !!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?