Monday, May 08, 2006

100th post

While this is in fact my 100th post as according to the blogpot records I feel as though it should be my 200th, I have been quite remiss in my duty to constantly blog. While I am constantly thinking and constructing blogs in my head as I drive the 3 hours daily I lose all knowledge as I sit here and try to remember those few dying metaphors. I will try harder, its all I can say. Hope you enjoy something you read here, if not...OH WELL (shout out to Maurice)

Peace
C

Comments:
When Maurice retires, he would like to be a passenger in your car, recording all of your random thoughts so that you could be reminded when you sit in front of your computer.

Come to think of it, I've seen you in action driving - my heart couldn't take it anymore !
LOL
 
Greengirl is mad jealous that she doesn't get a shout out-- she just gets shouted at. Hee Hee. Greengirl likes Maurice's comments.
 
Maurice learned early never to disagree with Mister Cee. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?