Thursday, May 11, 2006

What Happened To Us : What is it?

What follows in what appears to be backward order is a short play I wrote that was originally called Out In The Blue. It was based on a poem I wrote many years ago called Out In the Blue about unrealized love. I took the idea from the poem and made a short play out of it and added more songs. I however cannot write music so this is a musical without music. I did sit in front of a keyboard for several hours one day and managed to come up with the melody of "Tea for Two" so I knew it was destined that I give up the music writing. Anyway the play is presented here in order of which I posted. I had hoped it would have been read in order but figure the natural thing to do is read what is first and then scroll down. I have posted the lyrics by themselves and that is the post which follows. I did write this poem a long time ago and it is not my best work but I realize that I have not shared this particular piece with many people at all, so enjoy.

Peace
C

Comments:
Where are your new blogs? Greengirl wants to know!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?