Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Atkins Day 1 , Day 2 and Day 3

Well I did take a few days off while I am trying to go into Keytosis, Adam calls me CK but he can be a knob. I am trying to work something out where I buy out another clients sessions cause she doesnt want to go to the gym anymore...could it be Adam? Nahhhhh

Anyway, Sat and Sun I binged on carbs beautiful carbs. Pasta, fries, breads, cake, some sugar, it was awesome. LOL Detrimental no doubt but good tasteing. I went to Carrabas (spelling ?) and the waitress was nice, Dawn Marie at the Bensalem franchise. Very nice, knowledgeable and kinda cute. Left her a nice tip but I realized that it doesnt matter cause I wont be back unless I give up on Atkins and dive into a bowl of pasta.

Getting back to that, net carbs are a bit easier to live with than total carbs. Some bars I thought I couldnt have anymore actually advertise the net carbs, and my favorite ones, the low sugar Detour bars have only 5 net carbs. So when I am off of induction I will have those again.

3 net carbs in a serving of salad. I can drink the whole F-in bottle of no carb dressing but only a cup of salad. Go figure..and I HATE salad. LOL

Monday was bad. Day one. By noon I was fiendin for bread, pizza and anything I couldnt have. So I had another protein shake. One scoop (2 net carbs) tbs heavy cream (> 1 net carb) water and ice and blended it in this really cool one serving blender I picked up from Walmart, because god forbid I used the regular blender...but that is another story.

Anyway Monday was bad, shopped for food, and was so pissed that everything i wanted had so many carbs, but persevered and found some items.

Tuesday was almost as bad as Monday. But later reread Atkins Essentials and found out I could eat Atkins products EXCEPT the one I had, the Indulge bar. Oh well my bad but I didn't get upset about it, Tomorrow is another day and that's today.

Today was good so far. Had a protein shake and breakfast bar for breakfast. (first day off of eggs in ages) which was 5 net carbs. After my workout I had the double protein shake (5 net carbs)
and snacked on another breakfast bar (2 carbs) and lunch had under 2 net carbs, so I am sitting pretty for the rest of the day with 6 - 7 net carbs to go and 600 calories to go.

It is a long and miserably twisted road I must travel. What helped today was not to go to my usual breakfast place. Its a bagel store. I went Monday and Tuesday and the smell of those freshly baked bastards just tore at my soul. LOL Then again if it didn't suck.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?