Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back Again

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. I have been going through many things one of which was a case involving something at work which was overblown and nonsensiscal at best, nevertheless I spent a year in the rubber room. More on that later. I also decided my marriage was over, and filed for divorce, which should be final soon. On top of that I am relocating, not back to my beloved Brooklyn, I have actually grown accustomed to suburbia. I am however aware that driving 150 miles a day round trip is sick, I am moving to a suburb of jersey which will cut my travel time in half and possibly I can save gas, and sanity with a shortened commute. Not to mention the fact that I am single again, which at first I thought would be a cruel blow, but I am actually excited about the prospect at having a second chance at what I didnt have the first time around. Anyway, I will update soon. Also You can visit me at www.myspace.com/cisthebigdog

Comments:
Maurice is thrilled to see all the positive changes coming back into your life !
 
as well as he should be
 
I got a kick out of "Goodbye to Carbs"...Good luck with your plan...Red Robin, huh? that sounds like a tasty burger...

Don "Jules" Dimascio
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?