Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Coney Island Addendum

Bumper cars are cool. Aside from that I find it interesting that when I lived in Brooklyn, I never went around the neighborhood save for that annual event. My aunt used to live there, so probably I had that bad memory in my head, or it was that I was into this chick who lived near there with like a dozen brothers and sisters or it was just the fact that like everything else, I took it for granted. It is always gonna be there, so I dont have to rush. This year Freddie and George came and Freddie had never ridden the Cyclone (http://www.joyrides.com/coney_island/cyclone1.htm) nor had they ever joined us on our Coney Island day. Freddie felt that well while I am here let me ride the cyclone, I may not get the chance again. Which is how we should look at life in general, instead of taking things for granted.

Peace

Comments:
Greengirl says cool link!
 
You guys go to Coney Island every year!!!

Damn kid...why was I never informed?

I guess I never got the memo!!!

Just messing...a little inside "pool" joke.

Mad props to Freddie and George for riding the cyclone...I am still recovering from my last roller ride.

Donny.
 
It is a cool link for Astroland...

I showed my little cousins who went
to Coney last Monday...They thought it was mad cool as well.

Donny
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?