Thursday, August 17, 2006

ENTER THE ADAM

Adam is my current personal trainer, and while this isn't Brooklyn nor has he ever been, he seems like anyone of the guys I grew up with. First of all he seems to like to emulate the black guys that work with him, he is always on their shit, talking about how cool they are and asking them to lunch, which they usually don't go to with him. He talks about the hotties and other stuff and tries to rap pieces of songs that he probably knows nothing about. Aside from this he is forgetful and likes to say the same things over and over...

Im here to help ya not hurt ya, Im not here to hurt ya that's not my job

or when his pants ripped...

Hey these pants are OUTTTA HERE!!!!

When referring to my diet...I want those Carbs OUTTA HERE!!!

and so on, also every time I tell him I have torn cartilage in my knee he forgets and tries to have me do something where I am putting pressure on my knee.

Oh yeah I forgot...Come with me... And we proceed to try something else that I cannot do. Oh yeah...I forgot...Come with me and so on and so on every leg day

Aside from that, he is a decent guy and tries to do his job by means of motivating me and amending my diet to maximize results so all in all I would say my other trainers are OUTTA HERE!!!

I do think h would benefit from visiting Brooklyn to know how the person he thinks he is really is, like when he bounced in one morning talking about the "phat new rims on his car"

Damn these wiggers..........

Adam. You're AIIGHT Son.

Comments:
Doug..I think you've met your match!!!
I feel your enthusiasm towards your new life, and I am filled with joy. Looking forward to reading your entries....they are only getting better!

Demi
 
I like Adam already...despite his memory loss...how do you not like a man with homo erotic gangsta fantasies and "Phat rims to boot", yo...PEACE....

Don
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?