Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fries While You Wait and Goodbye to Carbs

Damn I heard of chips and salsa at a Mexican Restaurant. I heard of bread at an Italian Restaurant. Coleslaw and pickels and bread at diner, even popcorn at this place called 99 (with 99 I was disappointed to find out that it wasnt because the menu items were 99 cents which would have been really cool) But at Red Robin, home of the bottomless steak fries with any burger you get what else, steak fries. Needless to say I did partake in an appetizer of free fries as well as with my burger and a refill while nursing the burger. Anyway I decided of fast food, or rather not so fast food places such as Red Robin, Cheeburger Cheeburger, applebees, TGIFridays Ruy Tuesdays...etc....etc...etc...that Red Robin is the best because they have steakfries that are not so greasy and you can have as many as you want. Which of course is not necessarily a good thing....

I am going on Atkins again on Monday. So I was told by my trainer Adam (see a few entries down) and his boss, that it might be a good match. So I was told that the next few days I should eat as many carbs (not derived from sugar) as I want, so I went to the Macaroni Grill, and Red Robin and will go to Bertuccis tomorrow, then its goodbye to carbs for as long as I have to will power to stay away. Bye Carbs...it was nice, too nice, i mean really freakin nice knowin ya!

peace
c

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?