Friday, August 11, 2006

Matisyahu, I am a convert.

As I sit here blogging in the library I am listening to the Reggae Rabbi from brooklyn, Matisyahu. I recommend taking a listen on myspace of whereever. Its really good and interesting to say the least. I actually went to target to get the cd. I have not purchased one in a long time but when I heard some of the songs yesterday I really wanted to pick it up. Going in I new two songs, the cd has 13 and about 3 are excellent, and 5 others are really good. Oh well, talk about a shameless plug, to bad I aint getting a cut. LOL

Comments:
Now Maurice always respects your critiques of the modern music scene, but this one is un-listenable (the bits I heard in your car) and the gimmick is basically retarded. A one hit wonder if even that many !

U still da man though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?