Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summer Is Gone....

Well once again summer vacation is over. I know all you non teachers are saying who gives a....because you were working all the while, but i ask you this. Who of you can take off a whole summer then go back? It gets harder each year. As of now I have 18 and 1/2 years to go before retirement, and while that will go by fast, (I have been doing it for 13 years) the daily grind is hard. This year I go into the breach getting a divorce, having to move within a few months and at the beginnings of a new diet and two month old exercise and health regimen. What more perfect thing can I do then to go back to work? LOL anyway, something really distracting and unnerving happened recently. Mr ABD (previously mentioned in this blog) said that he had never seen me in better health or in a better mood. Damn if that is true I may have to change the name of the blog. But with going back to work and the with what the situation of Education in America is like, and the Mindless skidmark sanity of the bureaucracy is, I am sure there will not be a dearth of things to gripe about.

At least there is a three day weekend coming up.

Peace
C

Comments:
Good point...must people who work year round would not appreciate the trauma of going back...but I remember going on a cruise for a week and having a great time...and getting totally depressed and traumatized on the last day before coming back. Other fellow cruisers expressed similiar sentiments...best of luck to all teachers..Dandy Don
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?