Sunday, September 10, 2006

Diet News

Well so far I lost 12 lbs in two weeks on atkins, 32 pounds total starting from July 3rd, I am not dividing or analyzing my results, though I know I have also gained muscle. That much is noticeable when I look in the mirror or when I dress. I did go off the wagon for one meal and only one meal in the three weeks and it was nice. I noticed that my blood sugar did not go crazy and is still within normal ranges while following Atkins and the low carb or no carb as it were. My goal, not that I like setting them for myself, is to go down about 36 more lbs by my birthday which is January 6th. Why 36? Will it bring me to an even number? Will it be the penultimate? No but the weight it will bring me too will be significant, cause it will be the lowest I have been since I was half my age, and I would have lost it without being on Fastin, Phen Phen, or Pondomin, which I had used way back when. And of course I will be a sexy bitch. No more updates till my impending success or failure. Or if I feel like talking about it I guess. After all it is my blog.

Peace
C

Comments:
What do you mean...will be a sexy bitch..C,YOU ALREADY ARE A SEXY BITCH!!!

Don
 
Ditto! Says greengirl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?