Saturday, September 30, 2006

end of september

September is usually a bad month. New schedule, new kids, new program, blah blah blah, but as you may or may not know I am still in the same place I was and seem to be in a holding pattern for now, which is fine since I have much to content with in my personal life, such as the big D, well I have diabetes as well but I mean Divorce. People ask me how things are progressing and it's like duh how do I know. No Fault state ya just wait. DOE (Department of Ed) you just wait, so I guess I should be used to it, all of this waiting. I wish you could reap some benefits from waiting, like speaking of wait, or weight, how about being able to lose weight while you wait? Nice idea isn't it? You can have that one, on me.

Anyway I ramble, and had not done so these last posts, though then again, this month I have been rather lax with my postings. October brings a few days off, a few holidays, and another month in the waiting game. Perhaps also a chance for my mind to meander and post something blogworthy.

I will give a brief review of some of the new shows this season but that seems lame...naw forget it. I'm done. Till next month......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?