Monday, October 09, 2006

Columbus Day

October 9th. Out of boredom today I shaved my beard. Now I have a face as smooth as a baby's bottom. I want to grow it back now immediately but will leave it off at least until I am moved out of the house I shared with my wife for the time we were together. I was going to shave it off when the divorce was final as a sort of cleansing, or I don't really know, had it for about 11 years and decided a change was in order. I wish I can shed weight as easily as I did the facial hair, seems to be at a holding pattern for the time being, though I am still losing inches, my belt that used to go to the second notch now closes on the last notch and is still a bit loose. So there is some positive progress. Though I don't know about my face. Not seeing it in the mirror I barely recognize myself. I look younger and well different. Then again, I am different, so whatever.
anyway happy Columbus day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?