Sunday, November 19, 2006

new and not so new

Well it has been over a month since I last spoken to you. Many things have changed since then, and many have stayed where they are; in limbo. One of the changes is in my address. I am no longer living with my future ex in PA, I am in NJ. And if you caught the hint about my future ex, well she still hasn't acquiesced and signed my petition for divorce yet, but soon, hopefully.

Living here in a new town, having to start over by oneself is both difficult and refreshing, much of the difficult part was moving my life in pieces in the back of my jeep until it was complete. Other things that suck are new things like, new car registration, new phone numbers, new drivers license photo and whatnot.

In any rate, been playing with my new computer, it is good to be able to go online at home again, and this to me feels more like home than more than half of the last three years I was married.

Be well
I will return soon
C

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?