Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentines Day 07

Valentines Day 07

When I wrote this Valentines Day

was a week away

& it was a new day

new stage of my life

though things seem to still remain the same.


I’d be alone again

I know it’s lame & a crying shame

-How can someone as great as me

be confined to being lonely?

-Not really sure, but I’d rather be alone

than in misery.

Four of Cupid’s Anniersaries

I was supposedly in “Love”

Actually, it was a state of shock/confusion/temporary insantity/dementia

false, lies, hidden truths

as was the entirety of my marriage.


Why cant the day ever have meaning?

Why cant love ever be real?

Why is it getting so hard

for me to feel?


Comments:
Cupid stole your soul and left behind stale chocolates. Alone isn't to bad when you consider the alternative but cool people should fine each other.

The Frog
 
Greengirl is intrigued that a frog responded to your blog. Greengirl says Happy VD to you! Ribbit
 
Maurice says to never give up !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?