Wednesday, April 18, 2007

About Time

Well with this past check, whose stub I actually perused yesterday, it is official. My wedding is actually paid off. On this day, rather April 16th, four years ago, I took out a pension loan in order to pay for my wedding. I opted to pay it off over 4 years and now the day has come where I can say my loan and my wedding are finally paid off. Now here is where this would all end and you would say so? Big deal. Well the name of this blog is what? Yes thank you. The rub if you will is that while my wedding is finally paid off, I have now already been divorced for several months. Divorce was final last year. And now I am taking another loan so I can pay off my lawyer for my divorce expenses.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?