Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First thoughts on 2008

One of the things that I hope will carry on throughout 08 and beyond is positivity. While that goes against the grain of this blog, do not fear there will be times, if it didn't suck times, as there are in all our lives. Nevertheless, since I have read the Secret, I am more conscious of being positive, or striving to be. No, I am not gonna tell you what it is, its really simple, read it or ask someone. Anyway, I am getting off to a good start to what I know is going to be a good year, peace and love and remember to never stop laughing.
C

Comments:
Greengirl says that she likes this. She wishes you and your loyal readers a Happy New Year! She would also like to say R.I.P to her dear Fish Finny whom she buried yesterday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?