Thursday, April 03, 2008

April Update

April has arrived and there is nothing new to report on any front really. Had two dates with someone in March that didnt work out. It seems that since the New Year I have dated one person per month. Regardless if it is one date or ten, though its always closer to one.

Work front is the same I guess those who know me know exactly what that means, I have been assigned to the library for some strange reason. Being there and doing things like cataloging and helping students with research and other day to day activities makes me regret not getting a degree in Library Sciences. Not that it is too late. I need to seriously thing about going back to school. After all I have like 17 years left before retirement. Not even the half way mark in my career, so it would actually pay, to invest time and money now, for something I might actually enjoy doing for the remainder of my career.

Meterologically, March is mercurial at best. For me it was steady and calm and as placid as any lake in may.

Till next time crimestoppers.

Comments:
Better grab all the education you can while there is time. Late in the career it just wouldn't pay off as well. Good luck with the kids and the dating.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?