Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My E Book

That is right my e book. With a whopping 7 copies sold, and roughly 1.49 for each copy I sell, that is right I have made a killing, and will need to pay taxes on my fat royalty check of $10.43. That being said, it is interesting to have it out there for consumption, though I am having some trouble publicizing it, that and the fact all my friends,in the real world, and facebook, and my contact list, either know what it is about, or have no desire to read it. So I implore you, the people out there in cyberland who may, perchance come across my blog, and realize, Damn this guy has not written in ages, to wander over to www.BN.com and type in Teaching Can Be Murder, and buy my book. It is 4.99 and can be downloaded for most devices, even the PC. Talk about a shameless plug.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?