Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On Working Back In Brooklyn

This term I was transferred back to Brooklyn, at an alternative learning center. So far, I have had my cell phone stolen and my car had been broken into. My GPS was stolen as well as some other items, such as my time share information that I neglected to remove from my car after my summer vacation. When the incident happened I called the police, who arrived, most likely after picking up their lunch. (a large back of chinese food sat between the two officers. Neither got out of the car, I gather for fear of having their food stolen by the same maurader who absconded with my GPS. They made me fill out a form, asked for my license, registration and proof of insurance, as though I commited a crime, and needed the serial number. I called my fiance for it, and they did not want to wait. I guess cold chinese is a priorty in their police handbook. As I was about to rattle off the number for them they smiled and said "we're leaving" and pulled away. So I guess as anything is in the city, I was truly welcomed back home to Brooklyn. YAH ME!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?