Thursday, October 28, 2010

OUR ROAD TRIP part I

This year me and my fiance' the lovely and talented MS Rafaela Parillo drove down to Florida again. Yes I did it in my Jeep which has in excess of 220000 miles on it, and yes we made it there and back. This time we stopped several times along the way first in Little River South Carolina. This was a small little spot closer to North Carolina than GA, and very quaint. There was a nice down home feeling there, and well it was a place that one would like to hang his hat and call home. A small local bar called Thee Pour House had some good food, and offered a nice MAN vs FOOD challenge, but alas, we were not going to be there long enough for me to attempt it, and my baby wanted some fancy drink and the Bartender said with a straight face, "Hey lady this is a Redneck Bar, we don't even know what that is" Indeed it was a redneck bar, with good food, and decent priced drinks. A place that I would enjoy going to often. Stay tuned for more tales of the road.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?