Thursday, October 07, 2010

Teaching Can Be Murder

Yes it can be. I should know I have been teaching over 17 years now. I recently put my novel, Teaching Can Be Murder, up on pubit for sale at Barnes and Noble.

Here is the synopsis.

Kyle Jefferies knew that being a Teacher in the New York City public school system was hard, but he didn't know it could be murder. Someone has murdered his boss and the police have quickly arrested a suspect. The most obvious choice is seldom the right one, and Kyle goes on a crusade to find out who is the real murderer.When Kyle gets too close to finding out the truth, the killer sets their sights on him.

So please copy and paste the link to order my ebook. Or do a search with the ISBN number at BN.com Let me know what you think. Thanks again!

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?EAN=2940011809224

ISBN: 2940011809224

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?