Thursday, November 04, 2010

Credit Card? I Don't Need No Stinkin Credit Card!

So in any rate, Since meeting the love of my life, I have not felt in the mood, shall we say of the tone of my old blogs. Nevertheless, every so often something happens that just reminds me why I titled this blog thusly. The other day I paid a credit card off completely so I could pay some bills. My bank account was then overdrawn by the amount of my payment but now I have several hundred dollars available to pay some bills, get gas and some groceries, right? WRONG! Some merchant that I had used in the past had apparently been hacked and my card is in jeopardy. So they placed a block on it. Mind you, I paid it off two days ago and money became available today, and today, a few hours into the day, at around 9 am they placed a block on it. Now I have to cancel my card and get a new one, which will take 7- 10 days. Business days. I asked if i can take out another cash advance (all i was able to get was the 200 earlier that morning) they said no. Can I transfer my payment to my other card. Not possible. Can I buy groceries and pay my bills. Negatory son. So I am wincing as they pull the opened umbrella out of my ass. If it didn't suck........

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?