Friday, November 05, 2010

What I Am Reading #1


Stephen J. Cannell recently passed away, and the Television world will miss him but, with his last novel, Prostitutes Ball, I do not thing the mystery world will. This is to say that his last novel. That was published around the time of his untimely passing is so bad, and meandering I would think that perhaps he died of embarrassment that he actually wrote and planed to publish this. I am a fan of the Shane Scully series and a few of his stand alone books as well. Those are all well written and stand up to any of his brilliant TV writing. This novel, however, lacks depth, character development and the plot is onion skin thin. One would hope that another novel is out there waiting to be published posthumously. Borrow it from the library if you are a completest like myself. If not skip it altogether.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?