Monday, June 27, 2005

Ratboy Reports 4

Before reading this, if you have not done so please read the Ratboy Intro by clicking the link below. http://cisthebigdog.blogspot.com/2005/06/ratboy-reportsa-brief-intro.html


He came in with a big Century 21 bag with lots of books from the library that he took out for the comps. He said “this is good stuff, I read a little of the criticism and talk to Jack, about it, really likes that. You know, when you suck up to him.”

He misread Jack that wasn’t what he was about, but I wasn’t going to stop him when he got on one of his tirades. Thankfully this wasn’t a long one. He changed the subject said he wants to scan some pictures from this science book into the
computer and print them to use in his thesis. A Masters Thesis. He wanted to put pictures in his thesis so it will look nicer.

On the bus ride home he said that Jack didn't even read his rewrite, and he
wants to give him everything at the end, like Frank and “Mr.ABD” had done.
Meanwhile he had already given Jack up to page 87 of the rewrite, which he actually rewrote, and now is a totally different script.

When I got off the bus, he usually gets off to wait for another bus, this time he asks to use my bathroom, I said all right, so we walk towards my house and he stops
and says I don’t want to miss the bus. Then he walks a few more steps toward my house and talks to himself, I think I can make it. He then talks to me and says, “No. No, I should stay here. I’m afraid ill miss the bus.” I left him there and hurried home before he could change his mind again.

Pretty slim entry but that’s how life goes sometimes…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?